The Application Process for 501c3 Rescue Organizations
ACCC Humane Fund
- ACCC Humane Fund is dedicated to assisting 501c3 Rescue Organizations who provide rescue or rehabilitation services to pure-bred Chinese Cresteds.
- Donations must be used for the stipulated purpose.
- Funds can be used to help rescue groups defray veterinary expenses for an individual, pure-bred Chinese Crested due to a single, extraordinary procedure or treatment.
- Funds can be used to help rescue groups with veterinary costs when there is a sudden influx of Chinese Cresteds from a puppy mill or hoarding situation.
- Funds are not a subsidy for routine health care of rescued dogs.
- The ACCC requests that the rescue organization receiving funds report on the use of the donation, its effectiveness, and any other appropriate information.
- Donations granted should be publicly acknowledged by the rescue organization in appropriate publicity.
Processing Donation Requests
- Prior to granting funds, the board will determine if the request is pertinent to the ACCC’s mission and purpose.
- Funds will only be granted to credible rescue organizations (based upon longevity, evidence of proper accounting and operating practices)
- Funds will only be granted if the ACCC Humane Fund has funds available for the request.
- Organizations may complete an application to request for funding (see American Chinese Crested Humane Fund Application).
- Application should be submitted along with a full body photo of the dog to the ACCC Treasurer who will present a request for the board to review.
- Must include a copy of IRS Determination Letter confirming section 501c3 status and/or current IRS 990 form.
- After an application is submitted, further information may be requested for review by the board.
- If a donation is approved by the board, the ACCC Treasurer will return a signed acceptance letter to the organization with a check for the amount granted.
- Applications are considered on a case-by-case basis.
A minimum of $250 and Maximum of $1000 can be donated per dog per year.
TO APPLY, SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW