ACCC JUNIOR STIPEND REQUEST
ACCC will offer Best Junior from the National Breed Specialty, a stipend of up to $250.00 for junior handlers to compete in national level dog show events.
The junior handler must have an AKC Junior Showmanship Handler number and have been at least 9 and under 18 years of age when they qualified to compete in junior showmanship and/or performance/companion events at the national level dog competition. The junior must have qualified for the event with a Chinese Crested and handle a Chinese Crested at the event to be eligible for the stipend. This includes AKC/Royal Canin National Championships for Junior Showmanship, Westminster Kennel Club for Junior Showmanship. In addition, AKC National Junior Agility/Obedience Challenge, AKC National Agility/Obedience Invitational, and AKC National Agility/Obedience Championships.
A total of no more than $500.00 will be given in one year, with year starting from the date the National is held, unless the Board of Directors determines otherwise.
The stipend will be reimbursed after the Junior has competed at the event and a copy of receipt(s) for hotel and/or entry along with proof of entry totaling $250.00 is provided.
Guidelines to qualify are as follows:
- Junior handler must have an AKC junior handler number.
- Junior handler must be a current member (junior, individual, or family) of ACCC.
- Junior has fulfilled the requirements to participate and/or be invited to national level dog competition with a Chinese Crested.
- Junior participates in a national level dog show with a Chinese Crested
- Proof of qualification and entry is required with stipend application.
- Junior must submit a stipend application to ACCC after attending the competition event.
- Stipend checks will be issued in the name of the junior and parent jointly.
- Junior recipients will submit an article, describing their experience at the competition to the ACCC Board to share with the membership within 45 days of the event.
If you prefer to download and mail your form, please click here